Monday, September 3, 2012

I'm Still Here and Still Trucking

So I know I haven't been updating here like I should.  I blame school.  It is taking up a bit of time that probably would have been used elsewhere.  Although that isn't the only problem.  The switch to the new schedule is great.  I love the day on day off mechanics of it.  However I am in the dangerous zone of the whole running thing not being new so I am not super motivated to go out and do it (I am doing it though) and it isn't close enough to the race where my brain understands that the goal is in sight.

So the motivation isn't there but I am trudging along at a less than stellar mileage.  But on the flip side I am walking roughly 2 miles a day at school.  Which includes walking up a 40' elevation hill a couple of times a day.  So the maybe I can lie to myself and tell myself that the mileage I am not doing running is kinda made up by the walking around campus with a backpack.


But most importantly I am still here and still running.

2 comments:

  1. Impressive! Starting school could've been a handy excuse not to keep going! Way to go!

    Aunt Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone can slip, and everyone does. But credit to you for getting back up

    ReplyDelete